Wednesday, December 06, 2006

2007 Annual Budget

For those of you that know my sister, you'll know she's not a quantitative gal. Excel? Sounds like a gay bar. Depreciation? Sounds like a skin condition. So when she was asked to provide a 2007 spending budget for work, I am sure she nearly dusted the floor, save for the fact she had on a smart new skirt/jacket ensemble from Ann Taylor and refused to get it dirty.

Now- she has landed a job to make any normal human being jealous. She currently manages marketing efforts in Latin America for a telecom/data provider. Trips to Mexico, Venezuela and Brazil, short work days, constant social interaction, fancy hotels.

I hate her.
But as her dutiful brother, it was not my position to judge. Merely to help with her mathematical shortcomings. So I present to you MFM's 2007 Budgeting Plan.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, im such a techie that the first thing i thought of when i saw that budget was the music cost-
maybe your sister should sign up for a subscription music service- the cheapest one i've used is yahoo music unlimited for 9 dollars a month.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to defend myself. It's only $250/month on hair.
MFM

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... this looks quite a bit like my budget save for all the amounts on my are only half of these.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home