Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring Fever

Technically, I'm in operations management class right now, but about every fifth word of this lecture is actually penetrating the skull into my brain.
The prof is yammering on about variable quality control and sample means.
Variable what?
Sample who?
I'm much more occupied with that gorgeous freakin' sun outside, the run I'm gonna be doing in forty minutes, the beer I'll be swigging in the quad at five.
Spring fever.
it's a slow and painful death I'm suffering.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rey Rey said...

oh I hear ya, Michael... since I work from home and I'm my own boss, it gets harder and harder to stop myself from saying 'screw it' and taking the whole day off. it was stunning outside, but meanwhile I was sitting at my desk sulking.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Tay Hota said...

god it sounds like my week, and two more days this coming....

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a yammering professor, all I can say is: pay attention!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home