Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Recess

I realize it's been quite a while since I've re-visited Nochd. After Thanksgiving, I dove into the hell that was known as "The End Of The Semester". In college, finals never seemed quite as daunting. Perhaps I was too drunk to care. However, over this last month I just didn't have an original thought outside of regressing census data or constructing a Pert chart. As quickly as the EOTS approached, it is now over and now I am happy to let my mind atrophy for the next six weeks. I jumpstarted the decay process last night by watching "War Of the Worlds". The movie could be significantly improved if all dialogue was replaced by alien tug boat sounds.
Considering my school hiatus, I am determined to get a little jiggy with Nochd. Perhaps some format changes- in the least, a proliferation of postings. (Sans alliteration.)
Keep reading...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rey Rey said...

Personally, I'm glad you're back to posting again, Michael! It has been too long since you wrote, and I've been coming by to check in on ya, hoping you're doing well!

Glad to hear you have all this time now to relax and not worry about exams and whatnot. I'm psyched to witness the transformation of nochd! Hell, I even mentioned you on MY blog tonight!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

While regressing census data sounds fascinating, I'd recommend going with something a tad more personal. How 'bout: What the heck is a "nochd"? (I'm sure you told me at some point, but my short term memory is that of an Alzheimer's patient.)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home