Friday, July 28, 2006

Rejection is one thing...


...but rejection from a bank is cruel.

When moving to a new state, one of the prerequisite check list items is to find a local bank. Having just completed my MBA, I used my very powerful analytical skills to select the best institution for my financial needs. The process involved me driving the car around the block and stopping at the first bank I saw. Thus, Bank of America now proudly claims ownership to my thirty-two dollars worth of savings. And, while I can get approved for things like a home mortgage or even car insurance, I apparently am just too fucking ugly to get a personalized Bank of America Card.

Dear Mr. Carney:
We regret to inform you that your request for (1) personalized security check card has been denied because of poor picture quality.
Please contact customer service at 1-800-432-1000 for further information.

Sincerely,
Bank of America Security Card Photo Analysis Team

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

You're not ugly. They just have lousy camera equipment.

Oh, and Thank you! for the strokes.

Tonka

10:36 AM  
Blogger J said...

Welcome to the Bank of America family! You can now get pre-Approved for a personal loan that will finance your plastic surgery...allowing you the luxury of a personalized bank card! :)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home