Thursday, May 18, 2006

The End is Nigh

Five days and counting until graduation.
And I thought it would be one big relaxing month. But then again, who was I fooling? It's physically impossible for me to sit idle for longer than seven minutes.
Here's a quick rundown of all the happenings over the last couple o' weeks.
* Chris sold his condo. Wait- let me rephrase. Chris sold his condo in six hours.
* I wrapped up my last semester by cranking out an exam and three papers. I felt like a meat grinder. It wasn't my best work. Whatever.
* We flew to Phoenix last weekend. We saw eighteen houses in 24 hours. There's a lot of shit for sale in that damn city. And by shit I mean holes.
* We made an offer on one doozy of a home. Barring any rat infestations, asbestos, or missing i-beams, I think we have a place for ya'll to stay now.
* I drove up to Philadephia last night to see my brother, sister-in-law and Thurmonster for two days. After I move to Phoenix, it's gonna be a while before I return. Kerry and I are going to paint the hell out of the TV room. Good times.
* Chris, Brent, and my parents all arrive on Saturday. It's going to be like the Griswolds in European Vacation. I expect Chris to promptly divorce me by Monday.

Below are a couple of pics of the new house. Can't wait to be there.


3 Comments:

Blogger jacob henry said...

congrats!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Joel from the Rainbow Trout days...

4:19 PM  
Blogger Rey Rey said...

Congrats, Michael!! That's all great to hear... and good luck with the move and getting that house! Can't wait to hear how it all turns out!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home