Thursday, July 21, 2005

Death and traffic.

In a follow-up to my last blog, I would like to report that no famous people were spotted. I saw their Bentley limousines trolling through Hollywood, as they sat behind tinted windows, sipping on Chivas and chuckling at star-obsessed fanatics (like ourselves). Well fuck them.

For the dumbass that planned the Century Blvd repaving project, which obviously began the second we exited the 405 and probably ended the minute after my sister officially missed her plane, fuck you.

And finally… for you, Mr. Mall Security Man… that prevented me from entering the Prada store on Rodeo Drive when I refused to throw out my jamba juice lime-sublime smoothie… Fuck you and your wack-ass rent-a-cop power trip.

4 Comments:

Blogger jacob henry said...

next time ride your bike. . . if you can't handle a few extra pieces of luggage and a passenger on the handlebars, you may as well give up now.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww ... who needs a hug? :)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Riley said...

http://www.rileymccarthy.com/2005/07/every-now-and-then-i-get-little-bit.html

Read this. I think you'd like it.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Koi????? Will she speak with you when you get to Maryland? Sounds like you must demand a revisit before you return so that you can really show her a good time.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home