Monday, May 02, 2005

My Friend, Jantzen.


Ode to a Pineapple Princess Posted by Hello

It's odd how we met,
we sort of "just clicked".
He's from Hawaii,
No... we've not tricked.
That would be strange...
He's like a brother.
Actually- strike that.
He's more like my mother.
He drinks like a fish,
He sings like a bird.
He's got swang on the porch,
Or so, I've heard.
He's been unlucky in love-
He attracts the wrong 'mo.
From military brats,
to Jesus freak shows.
It's about time
to find him a man.
With a Black BMW,
and a 401K plan.
If you find him quite fetching,
Please let me know.
I must find a match
for this pineapple ho.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Gads! No mention of the Honey Dance?

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always a jokester, my friend Mike. He has a tight ass from riding his bike. He's a good friend when you're down in a funk, cuz he's sure to cheer you up by getting you drunk. Once we were roomies, I'd see him everyday. But now he's in grad school far, far away. In spite of the distance, the guy's still my 'dawg.' But Mike, please leave the poetry to someone else's blog!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Riley said...

No posts in a while. What's up?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Brandon-
I've got a bianchi road bike and a guru tri-bike.

Riley-
Sorry- moved out to California for the summer...didn't have internet access for a while. However- I'm back in action. Keep on readin'!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good point. I found another 6 mazda picture site that goes into even more 6 mazda picturedetail.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home